What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences and collect information about your browsing habits and device.There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are deleted when you close your browser. They are typically used to keep track of your actions during a single browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device for a longer period of time, even after you close your browser. They are used to remember your preferences and settings across multiple browsing sessions.
- Remember your preferences, such as language and region.
- Analyze how users use our website, including which pages are most popular and how long users spend on each page.
- Serve targeted advertisements based on your browsing history.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
Most browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences. You can usually find these settings in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage your preferences, you can visit the following websites: